Students' Association Award - School of Foundational Learning - Fall (290)
Established by BVC's Students’ Association, this award celebrates a full-time student who has maintained excellent attendance, is actively involved in class, and has maintained a 70% overall course average.
- Awarded to Domestic / International / Refugee Claimant students who are full-time and have completed a minimum of one term within the School of Foundational Learning.
- Letter of reference
- Academic Achievement (70% - 100%)
- Write a 250-word essay (4-5 paragraphs) indicating community involvement, leadership in a supportive manner, involvement in student government or student society, clubs, organizations, or committees.
- State your goals and how you plan to achieve them.
- Submit a letter of reference demonstrating your active involvement in your community, school, clubs, organizations, etc.
- 2 per year