Emery Disability Award for Resilience and Perseverance - (426) ( Winter)
This award was established by a generous supporter of the College who wanted to provide a hand up to students with disabilities, in particular, those with Noonan Syndrome. Learners with Noonan Syndrome may experience a multitude of health complications that prolong an educational journey and increase the cost of their education. These funds will help students overcome these barriers and realize their potential.
- Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant or Protected Person (residing in Alberta)
- Full-time or part-time student with a disability in any Academic Upgrading program who has successfully completed at least one semester of their program at the time of application.
- Motivated, working to full potential, demonstrates positive attitude and has a good attendance record.
- Facing financial challenges while pursuing their studies.
- Overcome obstacles and challenges despite their disability.
- First preference will be given to a student with Noonan Syndrome .
- 1 per year (Winter)
- By Application
- February 1 (Winter)