Indigenous Career Awards - FALL (358)
To encourage indigenous students to pursue and complete post-secondary studies in certificate and diploma programs that lead to high demand careers in Alberta
- Awarded to a full time, domestic Aboriginal student, registered in Chiu School of Business, School of Community Studies,School of Health and Wellness or School of *Creative Technologies.
- Proof of Indigenous ancestry such as:
- Certificate of Indian status, treaty card or valid band membership card.
- Letter from their Band verifying status.
- Letter from Metis Nation or copy of Metis membership card.
- Certified copy of a Nunavut Trust Certificate card of Inuit beneficiary card.
- Letter of support from Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) or Nunavut Tunngavik Incorporated.
- Non-status person to bring letter of support from indigenous organization
- Academic accomplishment/proficiency
- Supporting Documents
- Alberta Resident
- Up to $2,000 for learners enrolled in 2017 fall session